Krka Line’s NP Krka tour from Split starts every day at 8:30 am. From there we take an air-conditioned minivan/bus to the picturesque Skradin. After just an hour of driving, we will take a short boat ride down the River to the attractive Skradinski buk waterfall, the largest travertine cascade system in Europe.
Krka tour From Split itinerary
There you can enjoy 5 hours of free time in the park. Some of the activities in the park include:
- swimming in the lower lake in the crystal clear water as the Krka Waterfalls (Krka is the only National Park where swimming is allowed)
- exploring the falls by the wooden walkway.
- visiting NP Krka’s ethno museum, small stone houses, and an old watermill or the first hydroelectric power station in Europe.
EVERY DAY (April 1st – October 15th)
Price: 200 kuna/28€
Meeting point: Golden/North gate at 8:30 – look for the blue umbrella
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Boat cruise along the river 30 min
- 5 hours of free time in the park
- Guide with a smile
- Watermills and entry to Ethno Museum
- Beautiful sights and waterfalls
- Swimming in crystal clear water
- Insurance & VAT
- Ticket price for the National Park Krka*
July & August: Adults: 200 kuna | Student: 120 kuna | Children (7-18):90 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
April/May/June/September/October: Adults: 110 kuna | Student: 80 kuna |Children (7-18): 80 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE