Take the Krka tour from Stobreč!
Staying in Stobreč? You don’t have to go to Split to take the Krka tour, take the Krka Tour from Stobreč!
Our minibus picks you up for FREE for the tour every morning in time to make it to the tour. So don’t waste time planning how to get to Split, just contact us.
Pick up time: 08:05
Price: 200 kn / 28 EUR per person (children 50% discount)
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Boat cruise along the river 30 min
- 5 hours of free time in the park
- Watermills and entry to Ethno Museum
- Beautiful sights and waterfalls
- Swimming in crystal clear water
- Ticket price for the National Park Krka*
- July & August: Adults: 200 kuna | Student: 120 kuna | Children (7-18):90 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
- April/May/June/September/October: Adults: 110 kuna | Student: 80 kuna |Children (7-18): 80 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
Pick up point (click on the picture to enlarge): Bus station on the picture below (click here to see the easiest way of reaching it from Stobreč – there is an underpass that you can use to reach bus station)
You can book a tour with our booking form, just contact us afterward and let us know you want a pickup. NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PICKUP!
Contact mail: email@example.com