Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible (occasional rocky pathways and stairs)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise during booking on the exact number of children under 7 years old
- Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park ‘Krka’ so it is subject to change
- Means of transportation depends on the group size (minivan/bus/double-decker bus)
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please, don’t be late, the group can not wait for a few individuals
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan/bus/double-decker
- Tour guide
- Guided tour – optional
- Boat cruise along the river
- Free time in the park
- Watermills and entry to Ethno Museum
- Insurance & VAT
- ENTRY TICKET* (only croatian kuna in cash accepted)
- Food & drinks
- ENTRY TICKET *Only Croatian currency in cash accepted
- Food and drink
*Entry Ticket prices for the National Park Krka 2021:
April – May / October:
CHILDREN (7-18Y) & STUDENTS 30kn
CHILDREN (0-7Y) FREE
June – September:
CHILDREN (7-18Y) & STUDENTS 60kn
CHILDREN (0-7Y) FREE
WITH US YOU SAVE
Escape the city crowd for one day and take a trip to Krka National Park.
Walking around wooden paths enjoying the sound of splashing waterfalls in the Park’s stunning scenery is a must thing to do during your vacation in Split.
Bring some good mood and you’re ready to start your dream day.
Your tour escort will buy you a ticket and you’re off to start exploring. Relax while the panoramic boat is taking you directly to Skradinski buk.
Walk along the network of paths and wooden bridges to discover hundreds of years old water mills and stone houses now transformed into small museums.
This marvelous National Park is named after Krka river which is a natural karstik phenomenon and with its many natural barriers (cascades) became the most beautiful blue line of Dalmatian hinterland.
What you don’t want to miss on this Krka tour from Split is – swimming underneath the tremendous waterfalls. Make your Split holiday unforgettable with professionals.
The tour starts from Split by driving in an air-conditioned minivan or a bus to the beautiful little village Skradin.
After buying the entrance tickets, the journey starts with a short boat ride down the Krka river to Skradinski buk waterfalls.
After you get out of the boat, you are officially in the Krka National Park.
You will have enough free time in the Park to properly enjoy it.
As this is the only National park in Croatia where swimming is allowed in summer season*, you can enjoy swimming in the lower lake in crystal clear water.
Explore Krka by a wooden walkway, breathe in the fresh air and wild nature or visit NP Krka’s ethno museum, old watermill, small stone houses or remains of the first hydroelectric power station in Europe.
Meet your guide at Diocletian’s Palace – Golden Gate (north entry)
Departure from Split to Krka National Park
Skradin is our entrance to Krka Waterfalls where your tour guide will buy the tickets for you
You will enjoy a 30 minute panoramic boat cruise to Skradinski Buk
You can now enjoy your free time in the Park
Gathering at our meeting point and going back to Split
We are back to Split at around 17:15h