Krka Line’s NP Krka tour from Split starts every day at 8:30 am. From there we take an air-conditioned minivan/bus to the picturesque Skradin. After just an hour of driving, we will take a short boat ride down the River to the attractive Skradinski buk waterfall, the largest travertine cascade system in Europe.
If you’re staying in Omiš, Dugi Rat, Podstrana, Stobreč, Solin, Kaštela, or Trogir take advantage of our FREE pickup service! You don’t have to come to Split, we’ll come pick you up! Find out more under the KRKA LINE PICKUP tab in the top menu.
Krka tour From Split itinerary
There you can enjoy 5 hours of free time in the park. Some of the activities in the park include:
- swimming in the lower lake in the crystal clear water as the Krka Waterfalls (Krka is the only National Park where swimming is allowed)
- exploring the falls by the wooden walkway.
- visiting NP Krka’s ethno museum, small stone houses, and an old watermill or the first hydroelectric power station in Europe.
EVERY DAY (April 1st – October 15th)
Price: 200 kuna/28€
Meeting point: Golden/North gate at 8:30 – look for the blue umbrella
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Boat cruise along the river 30 min
- 5 hours of free time in the park
- Guide with a smile
- Watermills and entry to Ethno Museum
- Beautiful sights and waterfalls
- Swimming in crystal clear water
- Insurance & VAT
- Ticket price for the National Park Krka*
July & August: Adults: 200 kuna | Student: 120 kuna | Children (7-18):90 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
April/May/June/September/October: Adults: 110 kuna | Student: 80 kuna |Children (7-18): 80 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE